- Black Beans- If you use canned beans always rinse off the gunk before heating them up or adding them to your mix.
- Peppers: Chop up your favorite peppers and onions.. I love them ALL and COLOR is healthy.
- Turkey: Chop up your turkey in bite size pieces.
- Add some oil or butter to a pan. Add the beans, onions, peppers and turkey into the pan and add fresh spinach. Saute.
- Line a foiled line pan with healthy tortilla chips. Top your chips with the mix and then top the mix with cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 5-8 minutes.
- Enjoy!!! But try not to eat them all.. it's hard not to.
Written by: Aimee Fauci