Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'Finish This' Week 29

It's back!!! I skipped last week's 'Finish This' because I was just not 'feeling it'. Guess what? I am definitely feeling it this week, so let's 'Finish This'!



I add spice to my life by...drinking hard liquor. I'm not kidding. I've been married a long time and liquor is my new best friend when I need to add some spice to my life. Okay.. you can giggle, but I am not kidding. 


Bacon is... everywhere! It's on clothing, socks, band-aids, in chocolate, wrapped around chicken, and most everywhere else you can think of. It's amazing and I have to wonder if pigs are pissed about this. 
The perfect meal... is a meal that is 'down home country cooking'. I'm talking chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with white gravy along with a side of green beans and a slice of pecan pie. Oh my goodness, if I was only 23 again and had a high metabolism. 

My favorite food to grill is...meat! To be honest, I do not grill but my husband does, so with that said.. my favorite grilled food is anything he chooses to grill. 

I beat the heat by... staying inside my air conditioned house. I do not do the heat very well. If I get too hot I become grouchy and moody, quite similar to a 3 year old. 

Link up next week! Go to http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/ and link up! Next week's questions can be found there. Join in on the fun! 









6 comments:

  1. Two rounds for my homie Aimee! I can't wait to have a tipsy 'mama' night-- giggles, stories and talking trash about the family. Austin here we come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the freezer waiting.. got the peppermint flavor and the cupcake flavor and the straight up hard core flavor! Yee Haw...

      Delete
  2. Oh my thighs, I want some chicken fried steak and gravy right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth is watering and I swear I just gained 10 pounds thinking about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And this is why I love reading your posts! We are beer drinking garage sitting kind of folks so to read that your spice is liquor cracked me up! I love your honesty :) And I don't get chicken fried steak with white gravy up here... I might need you to post a recipe for me on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the way you tell it like it is :) *raises cosmo* Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe love your answers. Bacon Bacon, who doesn't like bacon?

    ReplyDelete