- I am the youngest of three girls and I have to say that I am the funniest and easiest going out of all of us. However, I will have to say that my mama gave birth to three of the most talented girls. From sewing to acting to photography to playing the viola to writing to creating custom designed children's clothing and accessories we are pretty darn awesome! Sadly, we are 'that family' that for whatever reason does not visit one another and rarely speak to one another. I can't quite figure out why that is.
|I'm in the pink & was unknowingly pregnant w Bella. This was at our mom's memorial. Leave it up to me to wear pink at a memorial service.|
- I graduated the top 10% in my high school class. Sadly, I had no desire to go to college, nor do I now. In addition, I did not have any guidance on how to go to college, so I just got a job and worked my butt off and became independent at the age of 17. I believe in college but I also believe in technical training and on the job training.
- I used to have a 'real job' at a company that I worked at for over 13 years and then when my second child was born I became a SAHM. Less than a year later I started my own business - Sassy Bratz Boutique - and a few months later started a home daycare. I think I was born to work one way or the other.
- I am a pretty open minded person. Don't get me wrong, I have my beliefs and my opinions BUT I can listen and respect the opinions of others. I believe that we can all learn from one another and that we are all different for a reason. I will never understand how people cannot befriend those that do not have the same beliefs as themselves. People are people and God did not intend for all of us to think the same.
- I am a girl, but not a normal girl. You won't see me getting my nails and toes done except for maybe once or twice a year. I might get my hair cut once a year and I color it with a box of dye from the grocer. I hate massages of any kind and I don't care if I have panty lines. It's just me.
- I have to say that I am a super nice person and I genuinely care about people; even those I do not really know. If someone ever needs something I try to find a way to get them what they need and make their lives easier. I'm a born problem solver.
- I watch scary movies with my hands over my face but peeking between my fingers.
- Over the years I have created a hard shell, but inside my shell I am sometimes quite sensitive.
These are just a few things about this 'girl behind the blog'... there is so much more to this girl, tho, so stay tuned.. maybe I will create a part 2!