Monday, January 27, 2014

My New Breakfast Addiction

For 3 weeks I have been on a health kick to try and lose my flabbidy flab. Since that time I feel like I am obsessed with food and get really excited about meal time; I suppose this is because I have made myself stop snacking throughout the entire day.

While I am on this health kick, forgive me for posting and talking about my food; hopefully my obsession will die down soon, but in the meantime....

Introducing my new breakfast addiction:


Toasted 'Healthy' Flat Bread
Lather some AWESOME Almond Butter and Grape Jelly onto the pieces of bread
Smoosh a Banana and glop it onto a piece of the bread


Toasted Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Sandwich

Grab a napkin because it is drippy. I have been known to lick my plate clean. What can I say, I'm hungry.

Do you have a breakfast addiction?

Written by: Aimee Fauci


No comments:

Post a Comment