- Easy crock pot pinto beans- Mix your rinsed beans with bell peppers, red peppers, onions, and chicken stock and cook on high for six hours. Season your beans with Pinto Bean Seasoning. I love Fiesta--probably because San Antonio is right next door to us.
- You pick your bread of choice. I go for the high fiber w flax seed bread.
- Cook your turkey
- Season your meat. I love Fiesta Taco Seasoning.
- As your turkey cooks, grate your cheese, cut your onions and tomatoes.
- Saute your onions and spinach leaves.
- Add the turkey, tomatoes, sauteed spinach leaves, onions, pinto beans and grated cheese to your wrap--so yum!
- The next day pile the rest of the ingredients together and ENJOY!
When you are on a health kick, you can't go wrong with HIGH fiber bread, especially if it includes FLAX SEED, vegetables of all types, turkey... and yes.. BEANS!!!!Turkey and Veggie Roll Ups are the best and healthiest food you could try.
Written by: Aimee Fauci