Tuesday, July 8, 2014

'Finish This' Week 27

For July 4th, I celebrated by... hanging out with family and friends that are family. Drinks, food, and fireworks equals good times and good stories. I love our family so much and love that we can do the stupidest things but laugh so hard! You can find a few fun videos on my Instagram from that night- go ahead and FOLLOW me.  

My go-to cosmetic product is...no specific brands, but foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss/ stick.. Most often my go-to cosmetic product is 'a la natural! 

I am inspired by... Money! I love money and I love to make money and I love to find ways that I can make money while being at home with my girls. Money makes the world go around and sure helps when I want to go to Target! 

The best relationship advice I received was... from my husband and I! When you get married you are married forever; unless of course your spouse is abusive one way or the other. 

When no one is around, I tend to...let the 'hounds' loose! Now I know you don't think I am being literal here, right? 



9 comments:

  1. Lol. I love your comment about money. It sure is nice to be able to make some at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me laugh! Love all your finishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I have a Target addiction myself! I can't spend less than 75 when I go in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I know the important women in my life love Target. This is next to Walmart of course. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know your definition of letting the hounds loose, because I'm seriously intrigued!!!!! Love your responses this week, thanks for being a committed participant week after week. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying laughing about your money comment :) (apparently, I'm not the only one either!) I wish I knew more about Instagram, I am quite techie but haven't picked up on that craze yet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you are NOT alone on the money comment. ;) That made me laugh. Also, you aren't alone with the Target shopping, either. That store... I love it, but it gets me into SO much trouble.

    Happy Wednesday to you! What a fun fill-in to get ya through the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't help but laugh at the money comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. my go to cosmetic product is also nothing at all.. most of the time i just dont have the time to put make up on.. id rather sleep lol.

    ReplyDelete