This week's 'Finish This' segment is about fashion. For those that know me or have read my blog, I am not a fashionista. There are 6 fashion questions that are presented during this week's 'Finish This', so let's see what I can come up with. Before I start, I found a funny little quote:
1. I like wearing... clothes that make me feel skinny! Shirts that are not overly loose but loose enough so that my foopa does not poke out and pj bottoms so that my gut does not hang over the belt line and I can breath! Breathing is very important.
2. My most memorable style was...pre pregnancy when I used to work in the corporate world. I wore cute skirts and dresses and fancy heels.
3. I dress to impress when... I'm going on a date out with the husband. Date nights are few and far between in our house, so it's nice to look pretty, cute and confident.
4. The best style tip I ever received... was from my husband before he was my husband. I used to wear baggy work pants, I think they were in style at the time. He made sure to tell me that I needed to stop wearing my potato sack pants and wear fitted pants since I had a good body. He was right.
5. 3 wardrobe staples in my closet... Oh goodness, don't judge this WAHM mama, but they are flip flops, crocs, fake Uggs, pj bottoms, sweat pants (cute ones), tank tops and tee's. I take care of kid's all day so I am bending and stretching and squatting down.
6. 3 words that describe my style... comfortable on my days home, tight fitting jeans w cowgirl boots on my going out days, and free spirited with a tee, shorts, and flip flops with my hair in a bun on grocery store/ errand runs.
Join us next week for another 'Finish This'. Meet a group of fabulous people, connect and enjoy how other bloggers 'Finish This'. http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/