Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Macy's Review- I Love All Things Macy's, Especially the Kid Clothes


My go to store for shopping for my family is Macy's. I love all things Macy's, especially the children's department. Often times I skip through my department, due to feeling too chubs to try on clothing, and head directly to the kid's department. As I walk into the kid's clothing department I see all of these beautiful signs above the clothing racks, gorgeous signs with numbers and a huge % signs on them.


On this day, the beautiful signs were everywhere. Signs that read from 40% to 75% off of clothing and then even more if you use your Macy's card and on top of that, if you have a Macy's coupon you can use that as well! I took advantage of this and started shopping! Here are just a few things I purchased along with the prices I paid. 


3 incredibly cute dresses- 2 Rare Edition brands- Originally $52 and I paid $24.96 for each of them. One of these will be her birthday dresses! 


2 shirts - originally $10 each and I paid $6.39. My Little Pony shirt was originally $13 and I paid $4.46. The awesome and adorable Levis shorts were $34.00 and I paid $19.99 (I wish I could have saved more on the shorts but they were too cute to say 'no' to.)


2 My Little Pony (yes we love MLP in this house) jackets were originally $36.00 and I paid $5.58 for each of them. I know it is spring, but who can turn that bargain up? I also made sure to buy them a little big so they could be carried over to next season. 

I've heard so many people say that they think Macy's is expensive but if you shop the right way and at the right time, it is really much cheaper than most stores. If you are a Macy's card holder, make sure to sign up for their coupons and you will get them quite often in the mail. Have fun! 

Written by: Aimee Fauci

6 comments:

  1. I've always been able to find great deals at Macy's. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Macy's anywhere near where I live. I'd love to shop there...
    http://www.southernpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have awesome sales online as well! I checked out their website yesterday and had to shut it down QUICK for fear of spending more $ I don't have!

      Delete
  3. It's been years since I've been to a Macy's. I may have to make a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just at macys last weekend! Loved their baby sale. I always find good deals there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their name brand clothing on sale... It's like they are giving their stuff away... and I will rarely shop wo a sale going on.

      Delete