Monday, February 17, 2014

I've Been Eating So Much Special K Lately That I Do Indeed Believe I Have Become Special

I used to only eat- on occasion- Special K cereal (the one with chocolate pieces of course), but since I am on this 'only eat healthy or/and high fiber snacks' I am looking at snacks differently.

I am in love with the Special K Cracker Chips. They are so good and each flavor that I have tried are amazing. The crackers are light and crisp and flavorful, but I have to be careful because it is as if they melt in your mouth. This causes me to want to eat the entire box in one sitting; which would defeat the purpose.


When we were at Sam's Club the other day I found another snack I have never heard of; Special K Snack Bites.  I grabbed the bag, looked at the contents, and tossed it in the cart. On our way home my girls and I tested them out and loved them. Once again, you have to be careful with these because you can eat a few too many in one sitting. 


I will be honest, I have always avoided the Special K snacks because they seemed a bit pricey, but I was desperate for a new taste that day and I am glad I spent the extra money. I will, however, next time try and find some coupons to hopefully lower the cost. 

What's your favorite Special K snack?

Written by: Aimee Fauci

4 comments:

  1. I tried the Sour Cream and Onion "chips" before and HATED them. I was so disappointed too since I love the majority of Special K. I need to look into the snack bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen the snack bites, I'm trying to stay away from snacks.
    But if you're going to snack, these seem pretty good.
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't buy these things anymore....I finish them too quickly. Don't even get me started on the cereal with the chocolate pieces in it, I would actually filter it and only eat the chocolate.

    There are so few Special K and, in general, cereal products in Italy. Sometimes I think I'm the only person in this boot that eats it! They are al about their "brioche"!


    Angie from
    reasons to dress take a glimpse into my euro mommy life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha.. my younger daughter would filter out the chocolate in the cereal also!

      Delete