Bella- 2 yrs old:
- 'Mommy, I'm crying! Mommy do I have tears?'
- I told Bella it was night night time and she says, 'It's not night night time, it's good morning time!'
- Bella asks, 'Can I watch Family Guy?'.. yep she is 2.. great cartoon for the 2 year old.
- As I am changing my child's diaper, I say 'Ewww this is gross!' and she says, 'No, mommy, it isn't gross, it's funny!'
- My child goes into animal mode. On this day she was a cat and she was on the trampoline and started to cry, 'MEOW!' w real tears.
- After she put pantyhose on for the first time she said, 'Wow, Mommy, I have a tan!'
- 'Mommy, Selena Gomez needs to dump Justin Bieber and go out with a cowboy!'
- Gia to her sister Lexi, 'Alexis, it's okay to have some girly in you.'
- Riding in the car w the kid's friends that are siblings, Gia says, 'Mommy, we have a problem, these kids voted for Obama!'
- 'Mommy, we should put Lola (our dog) in the garage for 2 years until she grows up!' My response, 'Maybe we should put YOU in the garage until YOU grow up.'
- When I would take my child to the OBGYN with me, one day she felt the need to point at a pregnant lady and said, 'Mommy, she is FAT!'.
- 'Mommy, one day can we just go shopping and get whatever we want? I just want to go shopping and get stuff!'
- Lexi is in a pissed off 8 year old mood, so I act stupid to make her laugh and she looks at me stone cold and says, 'Mommy, you are NOT funny!'
- I was having a battle trying to get my child to help clean the house. I said, 'Alexis, do you really think that people wake up and say 'YIPEE, let's get up and clean?'. To my surprise she said, 'yes'. I asked who does that and she said that I did.
- Eating out, after we were finished the waitress asked if we wanted a desert. I automatically said 'no thank you', but then my husband asked what they had. Again I quickly said, 'Oh no, really we are fine.' After the waitress left, my child said, 'Good try, dad'.
- After dealing with her sister's constant tantrums, Lexi says, 'She thinks she is a princess, every time she wants something she wants it NOW and bratty princesses always demand stuff and get what they want!'
- My finicky eater was complaining about not wanting to eat the rest of her nuggets and I said, 'Lexi there is a fat girl trying to get skinny that would kill for those nuggets.'
- Back in the days, when we were in the car and when my older kids would complain of being thirsty I would always say, 'Drink your spit.'
- My husband tells me that he refinanced his truck and he will save us $250 a month, so I (of course) say, 'So what you are telling me is that we have an extra $250 a month so.... let's go shopping!'
Like I said, these are just a few examples of the craziness that comes out of our kid's mouth.
We are always trying to make each other laugh in the Fauci house; that's what makes us AWESOME!
What comes out of the mouth of your babes or their mama's mouth?
Written by: Aimee Fauci
Written by: Aimee Fauci